[For a more current list of online directories for counselors, click here – updated 08-16-16]
It’s been another year since I last updated our list of online directories for mental health professions.
Because so many of you have taken the time to share your knowledge with us, I’m happy to say that our list continues to grow.
Remember, some of these are free; some charge a fee.
If you participate in any of these directories, I hope you will take a moment to let us know which ones are working well for you and what, if anything, you are paying for the listing.
1-800-Therapist[updated 07-25-16] 4therapy.com[updated 07-25-16] Clinical Psychotherapists[updated 07-25-16] Counseling Book[updated 07-25-16]
- Denver Therapists Network
- The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
- Gay / Lesbian Medical Association
- Google Business Directory
- Life Quality Improvement Center
- Metro Atlanta Therapists’ Network (MATN)
- My Therapist Match
- National Directory of Family & Marriage Counseling
- New Jersey Association of Women Therapists (NJAWT)
Online Therapy Institute’s Web Directory[updated 07-26-16]
- Self Growth
- Washington [State] Counselor Directory
And, of course, if you know of other online directories for mental health providers, please do take a moment to let us know about them so that we can continue to strengthen our practices and our networks as a professional community!